Answers citing 1 Thessalonians 2
- What does "Satan, .. sift you like wheat" (Luke 22:31) mean?
- What was Paul's thorn in the flesh?
- Does satan have to ask for God's permission to come into our lives?
- What does the Bible say about parenting?
- What do 2 Timothy 3:16-17 and 2 Peter 1:20-21 mean?
- Are Paul's writings guidelines for the times or commands for us today?
- What did God mean in Genesis 15:16 when he said, "for the iniquity of the Amorites has not yet reached its full measure"?
- What is the Parousia?