Answers citing 1 Samuel 17
- Why did David pick up five stones when he faced Goliath (1Sam. 17:40)?
- What does God say about war?
- How old was Jonathan when he met David?
- What is the significance of the gruesome event in 2 Sam. 2:12-16?
- How tall was Goliath?
- What was the name of the brook from which David took five stones? (1 Sam 17:40)
- What exactly is a "shepherd's bag", such as David carried in 1 Samuel 17:40?
- When David defeats Goliath, why does he keep Goliath’s armor?
- What are some of the lessons can we learn from the nephilim, or giants?