Answers citing Isaiah 7
- What does 'the word became flesh' mean?
- Doesn't the name "Immanuel" show that Jesus is God, and therefore proves the Trinity? (Isa. 7:14, Mat. 1:23)
- From a Jewish perspective, is Matthew's use of the word "virgin" correct, since Isaiah doesn't use the specific word for "virgin" but only the word for "maiden"? (Isa. 7:14; Mat. 1:23)
- What are all the names of Jesus in the Bible?
- Is Isaiah 9:6's "Wonderful counselor" related to Isaiah 7:14 and 8:8's "Immanuel"?
- Do you have an outline of the book of Isaiah?
- Why did the seraphim in Isaiah 6:3 call to one another rather than to God?
- Why did God choose to bring Jesus into the lineage of David through his mother Mary?