Answers citing Isaiah 9
- Why does Isaiah 9:6 call Jesus "Mighty God, Everlasting Father"?
- What does 'the word became flesh' mean?
- Are there any accounts of the beliefs of the ancient Christians about the millennial reign of Christ over the earth?
- What are all the names of Jesus in the Bible?
- Did God exist before he was born to Mary?
- Is Isaiah 9:6's "Wonderful counselor" related to Isaiah 7:14 and 8:8's "Immanuel"?
- Do you have an outline of the book of Isaiah?
- Why did the seraphim in Isaiah 6:3 call to one another rather than to God?
- Is Jesus called "Yahweh" in Jeremiah's "Branch" prophesy?