Answers citing Leviticus 11
- What is the difference between soul and spirit? Do animals have a soul?
- Why were people with defects not allowed to offer sacrifices (Lev. 21:16-24)?
- Why did the Old Testament make a distinction between certain meats (i.e., clean and unclean) but not plants, even though some plants are poisonous?
- If it's OK for Christians to eat shellfish and pork then is it OK for Christians to be gay?
- If a priest died in the temple, did the temple have to be re-cleansed before another priest entered?