Answers citing Luke 11
- Is there a fixed order for the books of the Bible?
- Did Jesus say the kingdom of God is "within you" or "among you"? (Luke 17:21)
- Why do OT and NT teachings on demons appear to differ?
- Can tithes and offerings be paid in ways other than money?
- Is there something in Scripture about when a father walks away from his child?
- Should the Gospel of Thomas be included in the Bible?
- How should a person pray when they are so confused and don't know what to pray for?
- I thought we automatically received the Holy Spirit when we believed, but Luke 11:13 doesn't seem to imply that. What does it mean?