Answers citing Acts 19
- What did it mean to be rich in biblical times?
- Have the Holy Spirit gifts died out?
- Do Christians today receive the Holy Spirit around the time of their baptism like they did in Acts?
- What does the Bible say about fortune tellers and crystal readers?
- Is there anywhere in the Bible where speaking in tongues is not just speaking a human language?
- Is baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit the same as baptism in the name of Jesus?
- Is John's baptism invalid?
- Is it necessary to rebaptize someone after they have learned the gospel more accurately?
- Is the King James Version the only true, unchanged version of the Bible?