Answers citing Acts 22
- Do we have to be baptised to enter the kingdom of God?
- Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- How many people witnessed the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus?
- Why did the Jews become angry at what Jesus said in Luke 4:16-30?
- How does God view sins after we are baptised?
- Will God forgive those who are not baptised if they ask him to?
- Which kings or emperors did Paul stand before and be judged?
- How long did Paul train before he began his ministry?
- Was Paul a member of the Sanhedrin Council?