Answers citing Acts 3
- What does "Lord" mean in the Bible?
- What does 'the word became flesh' mean?
- Are there any accounts of the beliefs of the ancient Christians about the millennial reign of Christ over the earth?
- What did Thomas mean when he said to Jesus "My Lord and my God"? (John 20:28)
- Is Muhammad predicted in the Bible?
- What is the "power of his resurrection" in Philippians 3:10?
- Why did Jesus say "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel"? (Mat. 15:24; cf. 10:6)
- Did God give pastors the ability to bless others?