Answers citing 1 Corinthians 12
- Are both the OT and the NT inspired?
- Was 'laying on of hands' to perform miracles restricted to the Apostles?
- How did the NT canon become established? Did the church decide what books it should include?
- Should the Gospel of Thomas be included in the Bible?
- Is there a difference between a gift of the spirit and a manifestation of the spirit?
- Why is it important to know your spiritual gifts? And how do you know what your spiritual gift is?
- Is there anywhere in the Bible where speaking in tongues is not just speaking a human language?
- What does the word "helps" mean in 1 Corinthians 12:28?
- When speaking in tongues, do we know what we are saying?