Answers citing 1 Corinthians 2
- What was Paul's thorn in the flesh?
- Who or what is the Advocate or Comforter?
- Is God a Trinity?
- Did the Lord break his promise about protecting Paul? (Acts 18:10,12)
- Should the Gospel of Thomas be included in the Bible?
- Do Christians today receive the Holy Spirit around the time of their baptism like they did in Acts?
- Why do you think there are so many similarities and connections between the Gospel of Thomas and 1 Corinthians?
- Please explain John 17:5
- I thought we automatically received the Holy Spirit when we believed, but Luke 11:13 doesn't seem to imply that. What does it mean?