Answers citing 2 Corinthians 4
- Is there a difference between a gift of the spirit and a manifestation of the spirit?
- Why does God sometimes seem not to hear prayer?
- What does Paul's phrase, "to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord" mean?
- How should we understand John 14:5-12?
- Could you please explain 2 Corinthians 3:7-18?
- "Whoever has seen me has seen the Father" : Did Jesus claim to be God to Philip?
- What does the Holy Spirit empower believers to do?
- Who or what is the "god of this age" in 2 Corinthians 4:4?