Answers citing Galatians 2
- What is Holy Communion? Why is it necessary to a Christian's life?
- What does "Jew" mean in the Bible?
- Does the Bible talk about collective salvation?
- Was Luke a Gentile?
- What is "Becoming like him in his death" in Philippians 3:10?
- Why do you suppose the Judaizers found it so hard to accept that God no longer required his people to keep the law he had given to Moses? (Galatians 2:11-21)
- Is the King James Version the only true, unchanged version of the Bible?
- Why is law no longer necessary to experience God's grace?
- Is there any biblical reason for calling Jesus "Yeshua"?