Joseph’s mother had already died (Gen. 35:19) when Joseph received the dream in Gen. 37:9-11. Joseph’s other dream (in Gen. 37:5-8) came true (Gen. 42:6), so it seems likely that this dream — including the part about his mother bowing down to him — will also come true. If this is so, it means the dream will be fulfilled in the Kingdom of God, when Jesus returns and raises the dead (including Joseph, his brothers, and his parents) to life again (1Thess. 4:13-16).
- ▶ Who are the six demons Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ How old were the disciples of Jesus when they joined him?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
- ▶ Where in the Bible does it refer to Isaiah being sawn in half while hiding in a tree?
Find us on Facebook