A kingdom comprises a king, subjects, laws and a land to live in. There is a sense in which the kingdom of God exists right now — Jesus Christ is king, the believers are his subjects, the laws are the commandments of Christ, but there is no special land as believers come from many countries. It is probably in this sense that Jesus said to the people of his time, “Behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.” (Luke 17:21) However in a greater sense, the kingdom of God will not be fully established until Jesus Christ returns to the earth and it can be said “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.” (Revelation 11:15)
- ▶ Who are the six demons in the film "Exorcism of Emily Rose" : Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ How old were the disciples of Jesus when they joined him?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ Where in the Bible does it refer to Isaiah being sawn in half while hiding in a tree?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
Find us on Facebook