The Bible does not specify how many wise men came to see Jesus. Since there were three gifts given it has often been assumed that there were three wise men (one per gift), but there may have been many more. See Matthew 2:1-12.
- ▶ Who are the six demons Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ What does the number 666 mean?
- ▶ What does 'atonement' mean?
Find us on Facebook