The Bible does not specify how many wise men came to see Jesus. Since there were three gifts given it has often been assumed that there were three wise men (one per gift), but there may have been many more. See Matthew 2:1-12.
- ▶ Who are the six demons Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ What does the number 666 mean?
- ▶ What does 'atonement' mean?
- ▶ What is the "abomination that causes desolation" spoken of by Daniel and Jesus?
Find us on Facebook