Acts 7:23 says Moses was forty years old when he left Egypt and Acts 7:30 says that it was forty years later that the angel spoke to Moses through the burning bush. So Moses would have been eighty when God called him.
- ▶ Who are the six demons Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
- ▶ What does the number 666 mean?
- ▶ What does 'atonement' mean?
Find us on Facebook