Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is opposite Jericho. And the LORD showed him all the land, Gilead as far as Dan, all Naphtali, the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the western sea, the Negeb, and the Plain, that is, the Valley of Jericho the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar. And the LORD said to him, “This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, ‘I will give it to your offspring.’ I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over there.” So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD, and he buried him in the valley in the land of Moab opposite Beth-peor; but no one knows the place of his burial to this day.
- ▶ Who are the six demons Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ What does the number 666 mean?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
- ▶ What is the "abomination that causes desolation" spoken of by Daniel and Jesus?
- ▶ What does 'atonement' mean?
Find us on Facebook