It doesn’t say so directly. However, the Bible does say that a man who has found a wife obtains favour from the Lord (Proverbs 18:22) and it also encourages satisfying sexual activity within marriage (Proverbs 5:18-19; Hebrews 13:4) and the producing of children (Malachi 2:15; Psalm 127:3-5). Paul advises against depriving your spouse of sexual activity in 1 Corinthians 7:3-5.
- ▶ Who are the six demons in the film "Exorcism of Emily Rose" : Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ How old were the disciples of Jesus when they joined him?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ Where in the Bible does it refer to Isaiah being sawn in half while hiding in a tree?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
Find us on Facebook