No it doesn’t. The Bible message is about individuals being responsible for their own choice and commitment to follow Christ (Luke 14:25-33; Galatians 2:19-20; Philippians 3:7-9). Even when in Acts large groups of people were saved at the same time, they were all individually baptised (Acts 2:41-42). Salvation is based on an individual’s response from their heart to recognising their need for it and God’s provision of it through His son (Romans 6:16-18)
- ▶ Who are the six demons in the film "Exorcism of Emily Rose" : Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ How old were the disciples of Jesus when they joined him?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ Where in the Bible does it refer to Isaiah being sawn in half while hiding in a tree?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
Find us on Facebook