The Bible does not say. Adam’s eviction from Eden could have been as little as a few days after his creation, to over a hundred years. He must have been less than 130 years old because Seth was born after Adam had lived 130 years (Genesis 5:3), and Adam had already had at least two sons (Cain and Abel) before that, both of whom appear to have been born outside Eden (Genesis 4).
- ▶ Who are the six demons in the film "Exorcism of Emily Rose" : Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old were the disciples of Jesus when they joined him?
- ▶ Where in the Bible does it refer to Isaiah being sawn in half while hiding in a tree?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ Is Mt Moriah the same as Mt Calvary?
Find us on Facebook