There are six men and four women of the Herod family mentioned in the Bible. Herod is the family name. Rather than me saying how many Herods there were (where do you stop counting?) it would be better to read the Wikipedia article, which explains the family well.
The men mentioned in the Bible
- Herod the Great who ordered the massacre of the infants in Bethlehem. Matt 2:16-18 He died in BC 4.2.
- Herod Antipas. Matt 14:6-10. He ordered John the Baptist to be beheaded.
- Herod Philip 1. Mark 6:17. The father of Salome and the husband of Herodias, who left him for his half-brother Herod Antipas.
- Herod Philip 2. Luke 3:1. He married his younger relative, Salome, whose dance lead to John’s beheading.
- Herod Agrippa 1. Acts 12:21-23. It was he who put James to death. He died the unpleasant death of being eaten by worms.
- Herod Agrippa 2. Acts 25:13. Paul was tried before him.
The women mentioned in the Bible
- Herodias. Matt 14:6. The wife of Herod Philip 1 who became wife of Herod Agrippa 1, and who engineered the beheading of John the Baptist.
- Salome (not mentioned by name in scripture) Matt 14:6. The daughter of Herodias who danced for Herod Antipas.
- Drucilla. Acts 24:24. Daughter of Herod Agrippa 1, and wife of Felix.
- Bernice. Acts 25:23. Daughter of Herod Agrippa 1, and brother of Herod Agrippa 2.