The simple answer is that there are so many different religions because they are run by humans. Humans are fallible, so not everyone will arrive at the same conclusions. If we believe that God allows us the freedom to choose for ourselves then it is inevitable that there will be many different views about God and so many different religions.
- ▶ Who are the six demons Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ What does the number 666 mean?
- ▶ What does 'atonement' mean?
- ▶ What is the "abomination that causes desolation" spoken of by Daniel and Jesus?
Find us on Facebook