The simple answer is that there are so many different religions because they are run by humans. Humans are fallible, so not everyone will arrive at the same conclusions. If we believe that God allows us the freedom to choose for ourselves then it is inevitable that there will be many different views about God and so many different religions.
- ▶ Who are the six demons Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
- ▶ How old were the disciples of Jesus when they joined him?
- ▶ What does the number 666 mean?
Find us on Facebook