We can talk to God by praying to him. The Bible says that Christians can talk to God because Jesus has brought us to him (Jesus is like a high priest who prepares us to approach God [Heb. 4:12-16]). Because Jesus enables us to approach God, the Bible says we talk to God “through Jesus” (Rom. 1:8), or “in [his] name” (John 16:26).
- ▶ Who are the six demons in the film "Exorcism of Emily Rose" : Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old were the disciples of Jesus when they joined him?
- ▶ Where in the Bible does it refer to Isaiah being sawn in half while hiding in a tree?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
Find us on Facebook