There could be some contexts where it is a sincere call to God for help. However in common usage it is insincere and therefore blasphemous. Given this common blasphemous usage most sincere believers would avoid the term and find an alternative that is not tainted by such usage.
- ▶ Who are the six demons Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ How old were the disciples of Jesus when they joined him?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
- ▶ Where in the Bible does it refer to Isaiah being sawn in half while hiding in a tree?
Find us on Facebook