No. Moses was the (adopted) son of a pharaoh’s daughter in Egypt for forty years (Acts 7:21,23), a shepherd in Midian for forty years (Ex. 3:1; Acts 7:30), and the leader of the children of Israel in Egypt and the wilderness for the rest of his life (see Ex. 3 to Deut. 34), but never the king of Ethiopia.
- ▶ Who are the six demons Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ How old were the disciples of Jesus when they joined him?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ Where in the Bible does it refer to Isaiah being sawn in half while hiding in a tree?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
Find us on Facebook