The Bible was first written in three languages: Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek. Almost all of the Old Testament was in Hebrew, with a few sections (Ezra 4:8-6:18; 7:12-26; Daniel 2:4-7:28; and Jeremiah 10:11) written in Aramaic. The New Testament was first written in Greek.
- ▶ Who are the six demons in the film "Exorcism of Emily Rose" : Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ How old were the disciples of Jesus when they joined him?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ Where in the Bible does it refer to Isaiah being sawn in half while hiding in a tree?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
Find us on Facebook