The Pentateuch is a collective name for the first five books of the Old Testament (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy). Pentateuch is from Greek, and it means “five-volumed [book]“. Another name for these books is the Torah (Torah is Hebrew meaning ‘instruction’ or ‘teaching’).
- ▶ Who are the six demons Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ What does the number 666 mean?
- ▶ What does 'atonement' mean?
- ▶ What is the "abomination that causes desolation" spoken of by Daniel and Jesus?
Find us on Facebook