Everyone and everything we know had a beginning, so it is natural to ask where God came from and how he was formed. However, God is different. He has always been God, and always will be God. In several places, the Bible describes God as “from everlasting to everlasting” (e.g. Psalm 41:13). In other words, he had no beginning and will have no end. The NLT translates the phrase as “you are God, without beginning or end”.
- ▶ Who are the six demons Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ How old were the disciples of Jesus when they joined him?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
- ▶ Where in the Bible does it refer to Isaiah being sawn in half while hiding in a tree?
Find us on Facebook