Everyone and everything we know had a beginning, so it is natural to ask where God came from and how he was formed. However, God is different. He has always been God, and always will be God. In several places, the Bible describes God as “from everlasting to everlasting” (e.g. Psalm 41:13). In other words, he had no beginning and will have no end. The NLT translates the phrase as “you are God, without beginning or end”.
- ▶ Who are the six demons in the film "Exorcism of Emily Rose" : Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old were the disciples of Jesus when they joined him?
- ▶ Where in the Bible does it refer to Isaiah being sawn in half while hiding in a tree?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
Find us on Facebook