No, Jesus was never married. Mary Magdalene was one of Jesus’ disciples (Luke 8:1-3), and was the first person Jesus appeared to after his resurrection (John 20:10-18). The idea that they were married is suggested in the fictional novel The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown. However, it has no biblical basis.
- ▶ Who are the six demons Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ How old were the disciples of Jesus when they joined him?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ Where in the Bible does it refer to Isaiah being sawn in half while hiding in a tree?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
Find us on Facebook