Being born into a Jewish family (Gen. 17:7) or converting to Judaism (Ruth 1:16) identified a female as Jewish. Added to this, a Jewish female (like a Jewish male) had to keep the Law (Ezek.11:20) and, if she had children, to circumcise her sons (Gen. 17:10).
- ▶ Who are the six demons Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ How old were the disciples of Jesus when they joined him?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
- ▶ Where in the Bible does it refer to Isaiah being sawn in half while hiding in a tree?
Find us on Facebook