In actual fact, the Bible’s descriptions of angels present them as having no wings! See the answer to ‘Where in the Bible does it say that angels have wings?‘. As that answer says, ‘There are two angel-like creatures that do have wings, and this may be the origin of the idea that angels have wings. Cherubim (Exodus 25:20; Ezekiel 10) and Seraphim (Isaiah 6) are both described as having wings. However, these are not angels’. Both the cherubim and the seraphim have more than two wings: the cherubim have four (Ezekiel 10:24) and the seraphim have six (Isaiah 6:2).
- ▶ Who are the six demons in the film "Exorcism of Emily Rose" : Cain, Nero, Judas, Legion, Belial and Lucifer?
- ▶ Is it okay for Christians to eat pork and shellfish?
- ▶ Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
- ▶ How tall was Goliath?
- ▶ Why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul?
- ▶ How old was Solomon when he began his reign?
- ▶ How old were the disciples of Jesus when they joined him?
- ▶ How many promises are in the Bible?
- ▶ Where in the Bible does it refer to Isaiah being sawn in half while hiding in a tree?
- ▶ How many people wrote the Bible?
Find us on Facebook